Tummy...Wednesday??

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

34 Weeks



 So I guess I missed Tummy Tuesday.  (I also missed Mommy Monday but who's counting).  While Steve was painting Isla's ceiling tonight I decided to test our new camera and take some belly photos.  I should point out that at this point, and I can only tell by the photo, we had Cian's room painted and his furniture put together.  At least we started on the ceiling so I guess we are getting closer...

I feel like a broken record but I can't believe I only have six weeks left!  The sad thing is that I am worrying about all the things I need to get done around the house and for work that I really don't want her to come early.  (Ok, maybe a week or so would be acceptable).  I think I should prepare myself for an early arrival simply because I am banking on her being late.  Cian was still cooking past his due date so I think Isla will be too, but we all know she isn't coming on my timeline.

As more and  more girly stuff shows up around the house it is becomes more apparent that our lives are changing and we are getting ready to accept a new member into our family.  One that will change the dynamic forever.  I know it will be for the good and I can't wait to see how our family changes and grows with the tiny life that will come into it.  I am cherishing my last few weeks with just my little boy and hugging him tighter knowing that things are changing for him as well.  It will never just be the two of us hanging out all day or watching a movie with pizza in bed while daddy is working late.  It will be better because we will have another little one to share in the fun with us.  I am not sure how excited he will be about the sharing part at first but I am sure she will grow on him.  They will be ganging up on me in no time.  Isla will not take away any love for Cian, I am sure my heart will grow two sizes when she is born to make room for her.

Our outings as a family of three are becoming fewer and though it is said that three is a magic number, I think four might be even more magical.  We can't wait to meet you baby Isla.
Growing Baby!
34 Weeks with Cian

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground