Pizza Night

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I have to say that we have pizza night a lot. So often in fact that the Dominos guy comments when we order more or less than usual. Yep, we are feeding our child good quality dinners. Well this week I decided to have our own home-made pizza night. We had a lot of veggies that I needed to get rid of so I made a mish mosh of toppings.


Our pizza included:
  • Turkey Pepperoni
  • Green Onions
  • Roasted Red Peppers
  • Mushrooms
  • Tomatoes

The fun thing about making pizza at home is we can have three "types"of pizza in one. I love mushrooms but no one else does so they just landed on my portion.



Well as I was chopping up the toppings I turned the oven on to pre-heat. I got the pizza all put together and noticed the oven still wasn't pre-heated. This is when my genius husband pipes in that we can't use the oven because the element is broken. Duh! I was all ready to take the pizza to the neighbors to cook when he reminded me that we had a toaster over that could bake as well. What would I do without him??

The pizza was yummy, but judging by Cian's face I am not sure he thought so...

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Haha! Love the face! Yum yum yum for pizza night...I don't think I knew they made turkey pepperoni. But that's probably b/c I don't eat pepperoni and never look for it at the store.:)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground