Tinkerbell Birthday Party

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I know I have been absent from blogging lately but it is because I was doing a lot of crafting last week. I was working some stuff for my friend Anne's daughter's birthday party. It was a tinkerbell theme so I was excited a. because I love tinkerbell and b. because I got to craft girly stuff! I made her a butterfly to hang up with a 3 on it. (You guessed it, she was turning 3). I also made a happy birthday Kali pennant banner. (which ended up being two banners). Then finished it off with 50 tissue paper butterflies and some tissue paper poms.

The food and candy table

The banner and butterflies

What party is complete without lots of candy? I brought over my mason jars and they were perfect for goodies.

The banner. This was fun to make, but I sat on my hot glue gun in the process. The burnt butt is not so fun...


No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground