Tummy Tuesday

Tuesday, April 12, 2011



Hello! So for the next few months I am going to try to post a "Tummy Tuesday" post with some updates on my belly and what is going on inside it. (Don't worry, I won't show you my belly every single week, just when it has a change). I also want to try to write a weekly letter to little peanut george to keep track of what is going on in his/her future home.

Dear peanut,

We are so excited to have you on the way. I think I felt your little heartbeat early this morning. I felt like you were way up in my belly and I put
my hand there and felt a little bmp bmp bmp. This could have been my half-dream state or maybe my pulse but I like to think it is your little baby heart beating. Your brother had come to lay with me on the couch very early so he was right there with us.

I know they say with kids after your fi
rst one you don't take as many pictures and maybe second kids feel like they get the shaft. It is true that we haven't started talking about names yet or taken as many belly photos as we did with your brother but that doesn't mean there is less love. In fact, I think some second children may have it better in some ways when it come to the love department. Sure parents are tired and are chasing around other kids but with the first baby you have no concept of the love you are about to feel. Sure you have loved a
nd been loved but there is no comparison to the love you will feel for your children. With you, the second baby, I know how much I will love you. I know alr
eady that I will do anything for you and that the first time I see your face I will be changed forever. I am already changed forever because of you. I know that I will not break you and that you will be your own little person. I know already that God chose us to be your parents and if he has faith in us then we should too.

There are many long weeks ahead before you are here with us, but each of these weeks are fleeting. These long nine months are very very short. I know this time to enjoy every kick and uncomfortable moment because
they are the moments that are getting you ready to be in our family. I know that as God knits you together in my womb your story is being written and I am so thankful to be a part of it.

Love,
Mommy
My belly at 13 weeks

my belly at 13 weeks with Cian

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground