Halloween!

Friday, November 4, 2011

I love holidays.  I love dressing up.  For these two reason, Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays.  I dressed up and went trick-or-treating until I was in 9th grade and really missed doing it the years after that.  Since I started dating Steve we have always gone to his parent's house on Halloween and gone out trick-or-treating with any kids that have been there. I joined in on the fun when our nephew Caleb was about 3 and now he is 13.  This year none of the other kids were going to be around (there are 9 kids total now on Steve's side) so Karen was traveling to Birmingham to spend Halloween with Amanda.

Daytime Halloween outfits
  
We decided to go trick or treating on Main Street with some friends whose parents (that we are also friends with) live there.  Main Street is this amazing street with houses that look be be built in or before the 1920's.  It has awesome, huge old trees and all kinds of character.  We realized it is also the Murfreesboro trick-or-treating equivalent of Six Flags.  There were so many people!  Literally so many people that we had to wait in line at some houses.  Wow!

My two Clone Troopers

Rob and Cian.  I know it's Blurry but I wanted to document that Rob was there too!

Big and little Captain Rex
The lines...


Awesome house!
There was one house that looked like a haunted house, equipped with special effects such as a spider that sprayed water on your feet and snakes that "jumped" out at you.  Cian actually went up to the door with Rob and didn't get scared until they got back to the street.  We had a good time and I can't wait to dress up as a family next year!!

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground