Tummy Tuesday: 26 to 28 weeks

Tuesday, July 26, 2011


26 weeks

28 weeks (ignore the hair, we were at the pool all day that then I went to the gym)

Holy Crap, I will have another kid in three months! I should point out that with Cian I never said this, it was more like, three looooong months to go. I can not believe how fast this pregnancy is going by! (I might feel this way because currently we have done nothing except buy one onsie to get ready for Isla). I am definitely growing more each week so that that means so is Isla.

Isla,

You are moving around all the time now. Sometimes it feels like you are doing back flips in there. Cian is saying hi to you and kissing my belly to give you kisses. Today we played a game where you "kicked" his feet right off my belly. Cian was laughing so hard, I know one day you guys will be able to play games together. (Please try to do it with minimal arguing and maybe no kicking...). We are going to get your room ready in a couple weeks so you have somewhere to sleep when you come home. You are pretty active in the evening, I feel you kicking and flipping around. I can't tell 100 percent if you are breech or not but I am praying you turn your little butt around. Literally. I am praying for you and your health and safety but I want you to know that no matter who you are we will thank God for you and know that you are a blessing. Cian also prays for you when he says his prayers at night. We will see your beautiful little face soon. (But not too soon ok).

Love,
Mommy

Cian going in for the kiss

28 weeks with Cian

Mommy and big brother to be Cian

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground