So, I have so much to blog about and I am getting behind. (This is starting to feel like my scrapbook) I will tide you over with a small photo preview of the events that have taken place this month. Know that there is a post coming about each one of these things...
1. My little brother, Ben's wedding. I haven't posted anything yet because I don't have any photos except for this one of Cian on the way to the rehearsal dinner. I know, I am such a bad sister! I am working on rectifying this one...
2. Character Quest. Amazing week with God and a bunch of 5th grade girls. I can't wait to give all the details and thrills from the week.3. Our trip to Asheville and Bill and Karen's (Steve's parents) vow renewal. We had a great week packed with all kinds of fun. It was also awesome to see two people so committed to each other and so in love even after 35 years.

You'll be hearing from me tomorrow...

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground