Tummy Tuesday; Growing!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

It seems like the second half of pregnancy that belly that was once a little belly gets bigger and bigger every week. (This could be because the baby is growing much faster). This is definitely the case with me. Lately people have commented on how much my belly is growing, thankfully this time they haven't said things like "Oh my God, you're huge." Yet. People are good at losing tact when they talk to a pregnant girl. You would be surprised at the number of people that tell you how huge you are and say you look like you are about to bust when you still have three months to go. This time I am trying not to let this stuff bother me, but as it turns out huge doesn't feel good regardless of whether it is because of burgers or babies.


24 weeks with Isla

24 weeks with Cian

Isla,

You will be here in about 16 weeks and I can't believe it is so close! I really hope your mom and dad get on the ball and get your room together before you show up. I can feel you moving around a lot, especially around 10 o'clock at night. This makes me a little nervous because your brother is a night owl and doesn't like to sleep and I am afraid the same might be true for you. We are going to decorate your room with owls, am I jinxing myself?? As of right now, you are breech. This means your feet are in my bladder and I can feel you kicks in my lower stomach area. You need to get your little bootie turned around, but if you don't it will be ok. It is truly amazing to feel you moving and kicking and it reminds me constantly that God has another little miracle cooking for us. I can't wait to see your little face and see the person you will turn into. For now, I will enjoy feeling you safe in my stomach and love every turn and kick that I get to feel from the inside. I will also know that you are one of the only people who have heard my heartbeat from the inside, and know that it beats for you and the family you are coming into.

I love you already,

Mom

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground