Obsession: Cardigans

Saturday, January 29, 2011


I have a confession to make, I am obsessed with cardigans. There, I said it. I have a few, but I have really been into bright colored cardigans lately. A majority of my work clothes are black so I have been trying to branch out and add pops of color. (This would be my bright tights and hot pink heels as well). I really want a short cardigan that has a tie kind of like a ballerina shirt. Like this:








Here is another one I am drooling over:


This one is from a cotton commercial in 2009 in which I loved everything Zooey Deschanel was wearing. I feel like cardigans don't go out of style too quickly so you can keep them for mulitple seasons/years.



I am also addicted to wedding blogs. (It's for work, I promise). So this makes me really love brides in cardigans. I so wish I had thought of that five years ago and I would have definitely worn one! Here is an example:




The photos came from here and you can look at more brides in cardigans on their site.

2 comments:

Emily said...

There are SO many things out now that I wish I would have thought about 5 years ago! My wedding would have been so very different. But that's ok, we can always renew vows, right?! :)

And I am obsessed with cardigans, too. I wear one probably at least 3 times a week!

Becca George said...

I know! I would have done that five years ago too if I or someone else had thought of it! There will definitely be a cardigan sighting at my vow renewal.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground