Winter Vintage Wedding Inspiration Board

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Now that we are in full swing of winter I wanted to post an inspiration board I did for a Winter Vintage wedding. I loved the idea of vintage Valentine cards and wanted a rustic feel. I also love old Coca-cola stuff. My grandfather worked for Coke and they always had cool vintage coke stuff and cokes in glass bottles. I know I selected a barn for the venue but it might be better to do it inside...






All the photos came from various online sources but the venue is Southall Eden outside of Franklin. I haven't been there but I think it looks so cool!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

LOVE that green dress! I need one like that...guess I could wear it to church:) Not exactly daily mommy attire.

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground