Wardrobe Wednesday

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Ahh, Valentine's Day week.  A week full of overpriced roses, expensive dinners and sugar galore.  It is a week of love.  And after all, all we need is love right?

Sweater: JC Penney, Pants: NY and Company, Shirt: Old Navy (five years ago), Shoes: Target
The months following pregnancy are hard to dress. Your options are limited because you can't wear your old clothes and you don't want to go out and buy too many new ones because hopefully you won't wear them too long.  Please don't judge if you see these pants on me a lot.

This year I have three valentines!  This one is sporting her hearts:

Beatles Onesie: Target, Leg Warmer: Target 

This one is there to save me from bad guys any time I need him:


I will leave you with a little more sappy dappy love:


"And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make" The Beatles

1 comment:

Jess said...

And...yes I also have that same 5 year old shirt from old navy. Of course :)

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground