Wardrobe Wednesday

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So this taking pictures of your clothes thing is hard.  Mainly because I always forget on the days I have on cute clothes or Steve is not here to take a photo of me before I have changed into my pajamas.  Yes, I do that right after I get home from work.  Those days I try to take my photo but this is the result:
I look like a high school kid taking a photo with my webcam.  All that is missing is a peace sign and some duck lips.  You can also see my child and a messy room in the background if you look close enough.

Well, I finally remembered to have Steve take a photo!  Here is our family wardrobe this week:

Dress: Target, Leggings: Baby Gap, shoe socks
He picked out his own outfit.  Shirt: Old Navy, Button  Up Shirt:thrift, Pants: thrift

Shirt: Express, Shrug: JC Penney, Pants: I have had them since college, shoes: Target
This is another one of those outfits that I have had forever and have just been putting together hoping it looks hip.  I might totally look like a mom in mom jeans.  I have been adding belts to everything lately.  I am so two years ago.  The belt I have on was actually to a pair of pants I used to be able to wear at my hips.  It has since become a high waist belt.

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground