Merry Christmas!!

Sunday, December 25, 2011


Merry Christmas!  I hope you didn't get stressed out with all the traffic and crazy rude people at the mall this year.  I'm not going to lie, getting and giving gifts is really nice but Christmas is truly about spending time with the people you love.  It is also a birthday celebration for Jesus.  I have been talking this up with Cian and I am afraid if we don't have cake he will be disappointed in the birthday party.

This year I am truly thankful to be spending time with my little family of four.  As I look into the face of my infant I think about Mary and how she looked into the sweet sleeping face of a baby who would grow up to be a man that would make the ultimate sacrifice.  I so thankful for that baby and for my sweet baby.

 And the angel said unto them, " Fear not: for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.  For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord."  (Luke 2: 10-12)

Does anyone else hear Linus' voice when reading that scripture??

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground