Carnival

Friday, January 6, 2012

At the end of September we did a photo session with Eternal Treasures Photography for Cian's third birthday.  No, he wasn't three yet.  Yes, it was the first thing I have ever been early for.  I really wanted to do a session for our family while I was pregnant and there were just three of us.  I love being a family of four and couldn't wait for Isla to be here but I knew we would have plenty more family sessions with the four of us.

When Christina suggested going to a fair or carnival for the photos I was immediately on board.  Steve wasn't so sure but I was really excited.  We went to the Cannon County Fair in Manchester and ended up having a really good time.  Christina and her husband followed us while we just played and rode rides.  Well, ole prego me didn't ride anything but the boys did.

Here are some of my favorites:

I love the guy in the background with the eagle shirt.  America, heck yeah.

Mr. Serious


I started to put a "Casey Jones' caption here and realized it was inappropriate 

Hugging his alien buddy

Belly





LOVE this photo of our little man


They look like they are having a great time!

Love

Did you see that train Steve and Cian were riding?  It went about as fast as I can walk but I couldn't ride it because I was pregnant.  I think I was more at risk walking through the fair.  Oh well.  I am so thankful that we have family photos that we can look back at this time in our lives and pass the photos and memories on .

No comments:

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground