Wardrobe Wednesday

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ok, here goes with a new weekly post I am going to try.  I believe this means I will probably get to about once a month, haha.

I have been really enjoying looking at blogs where people post what they are wearing daily.  It is fun to see what real people with real budgets on clothes are wearing.  Whats a girl to do?  Emulate this of course!  For this reason I decided to do that with my little family.  I should go ahead and apologize to Steve because he may not make every wardrobe Wednesday.  Or maybe I should say, "you're welcome."  He wears clothes to work that he wouldn't want plastered all over the internet.  No, they aren't inappropriate but they are clothes that can get dirty.  He doesn't even like going anywhere after work until he gets home and changes.

Well here goes with my first Wardrobe Wednesday post:

Cian Style.  This child is very picky about what he wears and he always wants to pick out his clothes.  Much to my chagrin he would rather wear his crocs than his skull and crossbones chucks.  I must let go and let him be him...

He actually let me put the shoes on him! Chords and Veggie Tales shirt over a ribbed shirt


 Isla Style:  Bwwahhhhhaaaa, I can dress this one however I want.  It seems what I want is tutu type skirts.  There is Steve below not in his work clothes.  See, he looks good too.



 Becca Style:  I think my style varies from day to day.  I probably strike out sometimes but I feel like I at least make it to first base with my clothes.

This is a maternity shirt from Motherhood that I really liked and didn't want to get rid of yet.  The pants are from NY and Company and the sweater is from Forever 21.  The shoes are pink linen Toms.

I am going to go ahead and warn you, there may or may not be some hot pink pants in my future.  Please call and yell at me if I ever show up with stirrup pants or acid wash jeans.


1 comment:

Jess said...

You know you want a pair of pink sweatpants just like my mom used to have...

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground